Perfectly situated in picturesque Southern California, Orange County embodies the ultimate California dream. Known the world over as “the OC,” this destination boasts miles of pristine beaches, relaxed elegance and some of the most famous theme parks on the planet. With abundant sunshine and endless options for fun, a visit to the OC is one not to be forgotten.
- OC is home to some of the most premier shopping destinations in the world, including South Coast Plaza. Renowned as a major global shopping destination, South Coast Plaza is home to more than 250 boutiques and critically-acclaimed restaurants. Its diverse retailers include Cartier and Van Cleef & Arpels to Hermès, Gucci, Chanel and more.
- There are boundless waterfront activities to particiapte in. Orange County boasts 42 miles beaches, perfect for surfing, scuba, whale watching, and other ocean activities.
- You can stay at breathtaking hotels. From the oceanfront five-star Montage Laguna Beach to the expansive St. Regis Resort in Dana Point, there’s no shortage of luxury accommodations in the OC.
- Grab some friends and cruise a Duffy boat in Newport Harbor in and around Newport Beach. After a funny day of cocktailing on the harbob, dock and dine at popular restaurants like The Cannery or The Dock.
- No trip to Orange County is complete without a visit to the “Happiest Place on Earth.” That’s right, Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure theme parks are located here in OC. From a ride on the legendary Space Mountain to a meet and greet with Mickey Mouse, a trip to Disneyland is unforgettable. Be sure to check out the lively Downtown Disney district for live music and dining.
- Huntington Beach, aka Surf City, boasts the longest recreational pier in California. Take a surf lesson with the locals or cruise the beach on a bike to maximize a trip in Huntington.
- For some thrill rides, check out Knott’s Berry Farm and Knott’s Soak City. The parks have nearly 200 rides and waterslides.
- For artsy types, Laguna Beach is your spot. There are plenty of galleries to pop into during the day and funky restaurants and bars to visit at night. If you visit in the summer, don’t miss a showing of the renowned Pageant of the Masters– arguably one of the most unique productions in the entire world. It is world-renowned in the artistry and theatrical illusion of living pictures.
- Grab tickets for a lively Anaheim Ducks hockey game or Anaheim Angels baseball game.
- Located near some of the wealthiest neighborhoods in California, Santa Ana/John Wayne Airport (SNA) serves communities like Irvine, Tustin, Laguna Niguel, San Juan Capistrano, Costa Mesa, Anaheim, Laguna Beach, Dana Point, Huntington Beach, and Lake Forest. It’s also a short drive to the Los Angeles or San Diego metro areas. Commercial airline service is available, as well as two private terminals, including Signature Flight Support where our headquarters is based.
The opportunities for fun, relaxation and exploration in Orange County are endless so be sure to visity on one of Macair’s private jets. To get a quote for your next charter flight, contact us at (949) 250-1359 or by email email@example.com, and our 24/7 Charter Department will gladly arrange your travel accommodations. We have aircraft standing by at SNA to fly you anywhere in and out of Orange County!